Pegatex® S BICO - bi-component non-woven fabric manufactured by means of spunbond BICO Reicofil® 3 technology from polypropylene (core) and polyethylene (sheath). The polyethylene sheath of the individual filaments (continuous filaments) gives the resulting non-woven fabric very specific qualities that include the following:
- Softness and very pleasant feel
- Excellent, comfort qualities in contact with the most sensitive parts of human skin
- Higher elasticity
- New quality for hygienic applications (baby nappies, ladies hygiene or incontinency products)
- Higher possibilities of binding (polyethylene) with other materials for composite fabric in automotive or building industries.
These main advantages of Pegatex® BICO non-woven fabric are present in all the applications where there is a direct contact of sensitive human skin with non-woven fabric. The main applications include baby nappies, ladies hygiene and incontinency nappies and towels.
PEGAS NONWOVENS Czech s.r.o. Pegatex® BICO company manufactures this product commercially in a high quality standard and thanks to its favourable price it is suitable for use in a number of applications.
Difference you can feel!
Pegatex® S BICO (bi-component spunbond) is manufactured by means of Reicofil® 3 technology on the equipment creating three layers of bi-component spunbondu - SSS (number of letters S marks the number of individual spunbond layers creating the non-woven fabric).
- Basic surface density from 15g/m2 to 80 g/m2
- High fibre uniformity and fineness from 1.5 den
- Excellent mechanical properties
- Possible hydrophobic or hydrophilic treatment
- Harmless to health
|Input raw material:||50-70 % polypropylene; 30-50 % polyethylene|
|Max. roll width:||3,2m|
|Treatment:||possible hydrophilic and hydrophobic treatment|
|Colour scheme:||according to the customer’s requirements|