The Group was established in 1990 as a new, exclusively Czech private company. The production of non-woven textiles was its sphere of activity practically from the very beginning and it still is to the present day.
In 2002 the Company's product sortiment was extended by the production of bi-component nonwoven fabric on the basis of polypropylene and polyethylene.
Since its establishment, the company has gone through major development where the originally first established plant in Bučovice was supplemented by a second production plant in Přímětice (Znojmo) and at the same time the company's management headquater premises were built near the Primetice, Znojmo plant. In 2013, the Company opened a new production plant in Egypt, in the City of 6th October near Cairo
- 1990The company PEGAS a.s. is established
- 1992Bučovice plant begins production
- 1996Přímětice plant begins production
- 2002Introduction of a new bi-component fibre technology production
- 2005Change in ownership - a majority interest in PEGAS NONWOVENS Czech s.r.o. was acquired by Pamplona Capital Partners I, LP
- 2006Listing of shares of PEGAS NONWOVENS SA on Prague and Warsaw Stock Exchange
- 2007Pamplona sells its stake in PEGAS NONWOVENS SA and the Company becomes 100% free float.
- 2013Egypt plant begins production
- 2017Delisting of shares of PEGAS NONWOVENS SA from trading on the Warsaw Stock Exchange
- 2017Change in ownership - following a voluntary takeover bid, R2G Rohan Czech s.r.o. became a new majority owner
- 2018The Company and its subsidiaries became part of PFNonwovens Group